Sunday, March 21, 2010

How to become a successful trader?

News to me is a catalyst for movement, and I do not care what it will be news, positive or negative. Often, I conclude the deal before the news, because I already know where the market goes, what news would not come out.
I do not mean to say that I am trading on the news. If I do not see potential in what may be the deal I have not concluded what would be news is not expected.


As for technical analysis:
Yes, I trade based on the fact that I see on the chart. But I do not conclude the transaction, if the graph, supposedly, to a "head and shoulders", or visible "divergence".
I am sure that the main problem beginners that they, having read smart books and taken all in all good faith, beginning with excitement to look at the chart figures technical analysis, and to try to schedule the various indicators. How long does it take to make sure that it does not work? Probably, all in different ways.
I realized almost immediately, concluding two or three such reckless transactions.

I liked the words of Alexander Elder on this subject, literally, I do not remember, but the meaning is as follows:
No need to look at the schedule a transaction, a good deal struck by herself, she "cries out for yourself!

Remember, there was no market patterns, the market - is chaos. And to understand this chaos, we need more than one year of observation. If you have the patience and nerves, you'll be a successful trader. A patient need very much.

In order to trade successfully, you need to learn to "read" graphics, are not able to find exact figures and draw lines of support / resistance, namely, to "read". The market itself says what to do, but all the time in different ways, because no laws, I repeat, no.

I remember it still, in his book Smith, "The Life and Death of the greatest stock market speculator, Livermore shows her little son, what he did and said:" You see my son, these figures (quotes), for whom it's just numbers, but I look at these figures and hear music "that something like this ...

That is why not teach them to trade on the exchange, you learn yourself. To everyone who plays on the stock exchange, it must get its own, sooner or later.

Patience you at this difficult path and good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment